Check out Our Newest Member of the Prieto Post Family!!


Check out My latest Posts on Pinterest!

FlipBoard Mag of the Month

Flipboard mag of the Month

Flip Board State Of The Nation !

TWEET FEED

What I do Here.


Ok, Just got the following comment on one of my blog posts.
"Nice Spam Blog!"

Well I guess it's time that I do post somthing original and explain What I'm doing on my Bloggs.

Yes I do like to cross post and yes I do have add scence adds on some of my blogs.

As of today, I have yet to make a dime on any of my bloggs through add scence (It would be nice if I did though).

Right now, I'm mostly cross posting stories that I find interesting , fun or important. (to me) from my Google reader or digg feeds. ( I think I've got it down to a fine art now)

All my posts cross feed to my Myspace, Twitter and Facebook pages not to mention a few others.

No matter where you get to read my posts , I do hope you find them interesting as I do or at least get a smile out of them.

If you don't like them or find them annoying, well , thats life I guess and feel free to unsubscribe, look elsewhere or un friend me. or whatever.

But I really do hope you like them and enjoy reading these posts as much as I do :)

Well let me know what you think and have a great week!
John

Comments

Popular Posts