Check out Our Newest Member of the Prieto Post Family!!


Check out My latest Posts on Pinterest!

FlipBoard Mag of the Month

Flipboard mag of the Month

Flip Board State Of The Nation !

TWEET FEED

girl who dumped me over the phone at 1:30am - m4w



 
 

Sent to you by John via Google Reader:

 
 

via Best of Craigslist by webmaster@craigslist.org on 1/18/09

You called me at 1:30 AM to tell me over and over that you don't want to be with me any more. The problem is, I don't know who you are, and I tried to explain that. <br> <br> In retrospect, it would have been more fun to play along, but I was a bit too groggy to think fast. Oh well, next time a wrong number breaks up with me, I'll be ready. <br> <br> Give me a call if you want to practice dumping guys, I guess my number's probably in your phone now. Try to call before 10 though. <br><br><ul> <li> Location: 818 <li>it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests</ul>

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts