Check out Our Newest Member of the Prieto Post Family!!


Check out My latest Posts on Pinterest!

FlipBoard Mag of the Month

Flipboard mag of the Month

Flip Board State Of The Nation !

TWEET FEED

Woman claims house cat tried to maul her to death


Sent to you via Google Reader

Woman claims house cat tried to maul her to death

House cats are often adorable little creatures. Some are jerks, sure, but if you raise them as a baby and do a decent job of it, odds are, they'll be okay. Don't tell that to this Jackie Ostermiller, an Idaho woman who claims her cat tried to kill her and her family.


Coco, the official Guyism Kitten, seemed like an appropriate photo choice here.

According to a report from KOMO in Seattle:

The Ostermiller family says their cat was completely normal until three days after it gave birth to kittens. But it soon became defensive, and the family says it tried to kill them.

It began last week on Tuesday at about 5:30 a.m. The Ostermillers were sleeping when they heard a sound.

"All I heard was rrwwwrrrr hisss," Jackie Ostermiller said.

Jackie went to grab her cat to stop her from bolting out a hole in the screen door. That's when the kitty made its move.

"I was being mauled literally for the kill. She had got a hold of my nose first, my face first, my arms – I was literally screaming," she said.

Ostermiller and her family gave the cat up to a shelter, where it's likely to put down. You know, rather than spayed. Because that's logical.

You can check out pictures of some of Ostermiller's "injuries" (also known as scratches) on KOMO's site.

No crap that this unspayed cat went a little nuts. Unspayed cats are about one thing: Getting plowed or plowing someone. So if this morbidly obese woman was A) dumb enough to not spay a cat like Bob Barker has begged us all to do and B) Tried to stop her cat from achieving her goal of a good kitty deep-d*cking, then she deserved what she got. I'd have a hard time mauling her chubby, irresponsible-pet-owner face too if I found her. And I say that as a human being. She's very clawable, like a big stress ball.

Woman after house cat attack: 'I was mauled for the kill' [KOMO Seattle]



Sent from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts