Check out Our Newest Member of the Prieto Post Family!!


Check out My latest Posts on Pinterest!

FlipBoard Mag of the Month

Flipboard mag of the Month

Flip Board State Of The Nation !

TWEET FEED

I brung u a flower…


Sent to you via Google Reader

I brung u a flower…

cute puppy pictures-I brung u a flower...



ohai hotdogz! u voted last week to determin wut goggiez wud get der very oan week here on ihasahotdog, an teh cavalier king charles spaniels jus barely caym out az teh winnerz. So herez yer ferst daily cavalier king charles post! Dis lil puppeh will trayd u hiz flower fer noms… how cud u eber say no 2 dat fayce??


Source: Devilious-Red



Tagged: cavalier king charles spaniel, cute, exchange, flower, noms, puppy, puppy eyes, themed goggie week, winner


Sent from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts