Woman Bites Into Burger King Burger, Finds Razor Blade:
Yolanda Orozco of Willits, California, says she definitely recalls ordering a Burger King cheeseburger without onions, but doesn't remember asking for extra razor blades.
FOX News FEED!
My Twitter LIVE FEED!
Visit Me on TWITTER!
State Of The Nation!
Tech I Like!
HA! What some people Find Funny!
Words To Live By!
WoW! Just WOW!
Truly FAKE NEWS BS!
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Funny Excuse Notes Written By Parents:
These are real notes written by parents. Spellings have been left intact.
The post Funny Excuse Notes Written By Parents appeared first on i Did A Funny.
- My son is under a doctor’s care and should not take PE today. Please execute him.
- Please exkuce lisa for being absent she was sick and I had her shot.
- Dear school: please ecsc’s john being absent on jan . 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 and also 33.
- Please excuse gloria from jim today. She is administrating.
- Please excuse roland from p.e. For a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip..
- John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
- Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
- Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
- Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
- Please excuse ray Friday from school.. He has very loose vowels.
- Please excuse Lesli from being absent yesterday. She had the sh*ts.
- Please excuse tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea, and his boots leak.
- Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
- Please excuse jimmy for being. It was his father’s fault.
- I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I don’t know what size she wear.
- Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday. We thought it was Sunday.
- Sally won’t be in school a week from Friday We have to attend her funeral.
- My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the marines.
- Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.
- Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.
- Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover…
- Please excuse Brenda . She has been sick and under the doctor.
- Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sorethroat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever an sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn’t the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.
- Toney could not make it in because me alarm clark didn’t go off because I was tired after partying all night.
- Amy did not do her homework last night because we went out to a party and did not get home until late. If she is tired, please let her sleep during recess time.
- Diane was late on Wednesday. She fell asleep on the bus and was taken back to the bus yard.
- Please excuse my son from being absent yesterday, because there is a river in our house.
- Henry stayed home because he had a stomach ache from eating too much frosting.
- Ralph was absent yesterday because of a sour throat.
- Please exscuse John from being absent. He was lost.
- Cody was absent yesterday because we were out bowling until 2 AM.
- It was my fault Mike did not do his math homework last night. His pencil broke and we do not have a pencil sharpener at home.
- Please excuse Wayne for being out yesterday. He had the fuel.
- Tommy wasn’t in school yesterday because he thought it was Saturday.
- Please excuse Lupe. She is having problems with her ovals.
- Scott didn’t practice last night because he lost his tooth in the mouthpiece of his trumpet.
- Mike was absent yesterday because he had a sore trout.
- Jerry was at his grandmother’s yesterday, and she did not bring him to school because Jerry couldn’t remember where the school was.
- Please excuse my daughter’s absence. She had her periodicals.
- Please excuse my son. He will be out next week slaughtering goats for his manhood ritual. Thank you!
- Please excuse Burma, she has been sick and under the doctor.
- George was absent yesterday because he had a stomach.
- The basement of our house got flooded where the children sleep so they had to be vaporized.
- Please forgive Clarence for being absent from school the past few days. He was home sick from an operation. He had penis trouble and had to be serpent-sized.
- Please excuse little Jimmy from missing school yesterday. His father is gone and I could not get him ready because I was in bed with the Doctor.
- Ronnie would not finish his work last night. He said his brain was too tired of spelling.
- Please excuse Loren for being absent. She was in bed with minustruation cramps.
- Eric hurt his knee in a karate tournament over the weekend. He won his age group, but was in too much pain to do his math assignment.
- Please excuse Tommy for being absent. He was out with the swan flue.
- Please let Jean leave the room if she asks. She has been sick with dire rear.
Stuff you might of missed!
- ► 2016 (1978)
- ► 2015 (2755)
- ► 2014 (524)
- ▼ 06/09 - 06/16 (3)
- ► 2012 (8)
- ► 2011 (201)
- ► 2010 (457)
- ► 2009 (802)
- ► 2008 (1974)