Check out Our Newest Member of the Prieto Post Family!!


Check out My latest Posts on Pinterest!

FlipBoard Mag of the Month

Flipboard mag of the Month

Flip Board State Of The Nation !

TWEET FEED

Update: Oops I Crapped My Pants (lifestyle)

 
 

Sent to you by John via Google Reader:

 
 


Oops I Crapped My Pants 1.6


Category: Lifestyle
Price: $0.99 (iTunes)
Version: 1.5 -> 1.6

Description:

Hilarious Antics. This app will have you and your friends laughing for hours.

Poor guy, you know what's about to happen to him, right?!?!

This app is a blast for kids and guys of all ages. Don't miss out on the funniest app of the century. Great for those that appreciate a little humor below the belt.

TONS OF LOLs FOR SURE!!!!

What's New

Now you can "oops" right along to your favorite songs from your music library. Just play them as you would normally, and touch the icon for the 'oops' app. Oops will start and your music will keep playing!
Oops I Crapped My Pants


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts