Check out Our Newest Member of the Prieto Post Family!!


Check out My latest Posts on Pinterest!

FlipBoard Mag of the Month

Flipboard mag of the Month

Flip Board State Of The Nation !

TWEET FEED

Pod Cast Betty Speaks !

Hello ! And Welcome Prieto J's Blog / Pod cast / Twitter / Jaiku....


Why the long title? Well ..Ive decided to make this Little Media Empire of mine.. Very Web 2.0..


Lets think of it as Web 2.5..


I've expanded quite a bit in the last week or so so lets cover a little bit what we have here.


First and most importantly, Ive expanded in to the world of audio pod casting thru a talker feed strait from my blog. So if your one of the lucky first to be listening to me on I tunes, Welcome.. Howdy and bonjure! You can get to my blog at : http://blog.myspace.com/jfpusaf .


If you haven't guessed, I'm not a sexy computer voice and this pod cast is a direct translation from my blog.

But lets have a little fun with this since this is a very sexy computer voice I've got here .. lets call her. Pod cast Betty ! and we'll make here my Pod cast corespondent. So .. take it away Pod cast Betty!


Thanks John! .. and just let me say, your a very hot man!


But seriously folks , I'm the new Voice of John's Blog pod cast on My space!


As was mentioned at the start of this show, Prietoj's Blogg has expanded to cover quite a bit of Realms.


At Blog central you have his main My space Blog... Blogging good things to Good People! .. as I like to say.


From there, We have several feeds of which the least to say is mine! The audio Pod cast on I tunes!

You can also hear me on John's Twitter feed Pod cast all day long!

You can subscribe here!

http://www.talkr.com/app/cast_pods.app?feed_id=28572


Lets see...also feeding from my....um ...John's Blog is a link to his Twitter Page (which eventually links back to the blog )...


Also we've set up feed to Friendstr and Face book. And Yahoo! 360! so heres a shout out to all the readers and listeners out there


we also maintain a blogger Blog and Pages on you tube , Google video not to mention craigslist, flicker, fraper, slide, Bebo, jaxter, Orkut, technorati, hot or not, Justin TV, talker, and My blog log!


The feed to twitter also feeds to yahoo.360 , face book , Jaiku and also back here!


But enough about feeds!


You can also interact back with John and others , buy rating john as Hot or not,, giving him a Call, leaving him a message or posting to his Frapper map! Or commenting on his AWACS Pics on flicker! Or even commenting on his my space blog!


I might even read your comment on his Pod cast .!

You can subscribe to this pod cast my manually subscribing on I tunes with this RSS Link

http://www.talkr.com/app/cast_pods.app?feed_id=28571

or directly to the feeds on talkr!


** UPDATE : THE ABOVE PODCAST WILL ONLY GIVE YOU A BRIEF PREVIEW OF EACHPOST TO MY MYSPACE BLOG. YOU CAN GET THE FULL FEED THRU MY BLOGGER BLOG HERE !! ***


http://www.talkr.com/app/cast_pods.app?feed_id=28786


And last but certainly not least, is the Star of the show ! The Video Blog!

Posted every week By John himself! Covering video games and pod casts and cool things in the world!


Check out a new show every week!


Well thats all for now. I, Pod cast Betty will be on the air all day long bringing you the lated happening on John Prietoj's Blog on My space! On I tunes!


Also let me know what you think send email to prietoj@yahoo.com


or comment on my space or every where else you might be finding Johns' pod cast / Blogging Goodness!


Have a Great Week and See you soon!


All My Love ..

Pod cast Betty!!




Comments

Popular Posts