Check out Our Newest Member of the Prieto Post Family!!


Check out My latest Posts on Pinterest!

FlipBoard Mag of the Month

Flipboard mag of the Month

Flip Board State Of The Nation !

TWEET FEED

Some really exciting News from Podcast betty!

Pod Cast Betty here with some really exciting news!

You can now find John’s V blog as a Video pod cast in the I tunes store! Just search for Prietoj and subscribe!

I’m Also happy to point out that you can also find me on the I tunes store the same way!

So. For all you listeners on I tunes welcome and we hope you enjoy the Show!

Let us know what you thing and feel free to contact John at his my space page at jfpusaf.

Or I M him at prietoj@yahoo.com.

You can leave me a comment on johns Blogger page at http://prietoj.blogspot.com.

I just might read it back on my pod cast.

By The way, Episode 5 of Johns V Blogg will be out soon so Stay tuned for some more of John’s V Blogg goodess !

Well that’s all for now you be able to here me, Pod cast betty all day long on I tunes, and Johns Twitter podcast!

Peace Out!

Love, Pod cast Betty!

Comments

Popular Posts